kindness360, Inc., an Indiana Nonprofit, d/b/a kindness360, a/k/a kindness360 Blog is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit charity with one goal in mind: To encourage, advocate for, and defend kindness among individuals in every community across America.The same standard of quality and excellence is expected of our kindness 360 blog as well. We welcome posts that cover a variety of
topics including but not limited to kindness tips, compassion, caring, love, and joy. If you have a volunteer/guest post that is not included in this list but you feel would
be a good fit for our blog, please submit your ideas as all relevant topics are welcome!
NO EXCEPTIONS: EVERY AUTHOR MUST SUBMIT A GOOD QUALITY IMAGE for their profile. Profiles must be filled in as completely as possible – this includes the Biography section.
1. Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website,
forum, chat or social media network.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
3. When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
4. Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of kindness360.
5. Once the post has been submitted to kindness360 Blog you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in
whole, including your own website or blog.
6. If we use your volunteer/guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other
social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You
may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is
7. Submissions should be kept between 200 – 800 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is
necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by kindness360.
8. Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
9. kindness360 reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
10. Volunteer/Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the
11. Volunteer/Guest Post writers must submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may or may not be used at the beginning of the article.
12. Volunteer/Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author
acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. kindness360 reserves the right to remove
the author acknowledgement link within kindness360’s sole discretion.
13. Volunteer/Guest Post writers may provide a photo that may or may not be used.
14. A separate bio page for Volunteer/Guest Post writers will not be created.
15. We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the
knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any
other compensation related to the post.
16. kindness360 welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the
a. The Volunteer/Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the
image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the
public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it
does not infringe on copyright laws.
b. kindness360 reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
c. If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a
written release allowing use of likeness.
d. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
e. kindness360 reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or
contrary to the values of the kindness360 corporation or brand.
17. kindness360 may share and promote the Volunteer/Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not
guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
18. Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by kindness360.
19. All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be
reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of kindness360.
20. Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the
discretion of kindness360.
21. All Volunteer/Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by kindness360 prior to posting.
22. kindness360 reserves the right to edit Volunteer/Guest Posts where necessary or at its sole discretion.
23. kindness360 reserves the right to refuse publication of remove a Volunteer/Guest post without prior notice to the
Volunteer/Guest Post writer.
24. By providing a Volunteer/Guest Post to kindness360, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the
website or corporation, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the kindness360 website or
25. If a volunteer/Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a kindness360 representative will let
you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time. kindness360 will review your
submissions in a timely manner. kindness360 reserves the right to refuse publication of any volunteer/Guest Post.
By submitting a volunteer/Guest Post to kindness360, you agree than you have read and understand this agreement and
agree to be bound by it indefinitely and without expiration.